Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Xposted from my LJ

For those who can't or don't read there...

I just got the biopsy results back from my endoscopy two weeks ago. Everything is negative, including the tests for celiac disease. Why should I be upset? I should be ecstatic to hear I don't have a disease. I know I should and it's not logical to be this upset but I am. I thought I would *finally* have some answers. Finally. I would have known what was wrong with me and would have had a course of action laid out before me to fix it.

I am so tired of being "sick" and not knowing WHY I am sick. I am tired of people looking at me like I'm insane or it's all in my head. Thankfully my gastro doctor doesn't think I'm crazy. I guess it's because they see stuff like this all the time. I want to feel better. I want to have energy again. Instead I get to have MORE tests and new medication to try to alleviate my symptoms. Yay.

No comments: