Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Have you ever had ORANGE caesar salad dressing?

Me neither. Not until today.

And now I am sick to my stomach. I ordered food for lunch with extra for dinner later tonight since Mike won't be home. What a waste. I had to throw the entire order out. You guys in the area? Agrodolce Italian SUCKS. Orange ceasar salad dressing that did not even TASTE like ceasar salad dressing! I can not even BEGIN to describe what the small taste on the tip of my finger tasted like but I immediately felt ill (and still feel as if I may hurl). The rest of the food was bland and I tasted the (child sized) portion of spaghetti I got for later tonight. Ewww. The sauce had ZERO flavor.

Worse. I'm still without lunch hours later. Waiter on the Way told me the owner of the restaurant would call me tomorrow. He's NOT going to like what I have to say.

No comments: