Sunday, October 08, 2006

Wow!

The boobie-thon raised $9260.50 for breast cancer awareness this year. There were some pretty nasty things written about the thon this year and some pretty ignorant statements made regarding it. I refuse to even dignify these guys by giving them publicity to their sites and articles but all I have to say is: Instead of bitching about what someone else is doing and how they are doing it, why aren't YOU doing something? I volunteered nearly 40 hours this week for the Thon alone, as well as donating money. What have you done?

And that's all I have to say about THAT.

A big hug to the guys and gals that run the boobie-thon. You're all a fantastic group of people and I am so happy to have met you all.

1 comment:

robyn said...

You worked your tookus off and I can't thank you enough! It was amazing working with you -- really appreciate all you did!